Last night I was having dinner with some fabulous women, and they manage to bring the fire out of me – otherwise known as my personal thoughts about personal responsibility and being proactive. What I am about to share with you will fit any situation in your life.
Don’t wait to fix the roof when it is raining. PERIOD.
Our lives are our responsibility. All of it.
When we decide to wait and delegate your power to something outside of us, We are choosing the position of the victim.
Now over the years, I have observed different stages of this….
1. You don’t know you have a roof.
2. You know you have a roof, BUT you don’t know it is leaking.
3. You know you have a roof, you know it is leaky, BUT it is not raining YET.
4. You know you have a roof AND you know it is leaking AND now it’s raining cats and dogs so you put a bucket under it to catch the rain.
6. You know you have a roof AND you know it is leaking AND you now it is raining cats and dogs AND now you SEE that you have a real situation.
7. But just maybe, You know you have a roof AND you know it is has a leak, BUT you don’t know how to fix it.
Whatever the case is… Your life is more important than the roof.
For a consultation, contact me to schedule your consult today.